alexis purslane writes: Hi Alexis, > One thing: it seems like you forgot to attach the patch? My email > program isn't seeing any attachments, nor am I seeing a patch pasted > at the end of your message, unless I'm misunderstanding something? Strange. Unfortunately, you have removed the Cc: during conversation, so I cannot point to the archives :-( I append the patch again, as attachment. And I've reintroduced the Cc, in case you don't see the attachment, you can check the archives. Pls keep it. Best regards, Michael.