Agustin Martin writes: > On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 09:36:40PM +0200, Michaėl Cadilhac wrote: >> $ emacs -Q >> >> C-u M-x ispell-change-dictionary RET francais RET >> C-x b test1 RET >> M-x ispell-change-dictionary RET english RET >> M-x ispell-buffer >> C-x b test2 RET >> M-x ispell-change-dictionary RET english RET >> >> The « english » dictionary will be loaded twice: on the >> « ispell-buffer » and on the latest « ispell-change-dictionary ». > > While the above problem looks rather minor In fact, it wasn't for me :-) I frequently switch between french and english dictionaries and this bug arises more than you think :-) > your patch seems to work well here, both the above and the personal > dict part. > I would only suggest a very minor cosmetic change Thank you, I dithered about making this change in the first patch, as I wasn't sure that it was OK regarding to the coding style. Here's attached the patch modified.