Xah writes: > Dear fool, Wow, thank you for your insult- I find your tone contemptuous and I thought we were having a civilized descussion. Maybe you wrote that article about the killfile because you have been PLONKed too often? > I have it in html actually. See > > http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/sanga_pemci/Beijing_welcomes_you.html > > There you will see, links, tables, coloring of background, use of > different sized fonts, embedded youtube video. Impossible with plain > text. If you really want to do that, send it as a html/pdf attachment. Also, where is the RFC for html mail? PLONK Charles