all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* eshell-toggle
@ 2009-07-28  7:41 Thierry Volpiatto
From: Thierry Volpiatto @ 2009-07-28  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,
i notice that esh-toggle.el is in the git repository of j.wiegley since
a long time.
It is not at this time included in emacs.
Do you plan to include it?
It is very useful.

--
A + Thierry Volpiatto
Location: Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer - France

* Re: eshell-toggle
@ 2009-08-03 17:55 ` Jonathan Rockway
From: Jonathan Rockway @ 2009-08-03 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

* On Tue, Jul 28 2009, Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
> Hi all,
> i notice that esh-toggle.el is in the git repository of j.wiegley since
> a long time.
> It is not at this time included in emacs.
> Do you plan to include it?
> It is very useful.

Dunno, but I wrote something like this that generalizes to any pair of
modes; ghci <-> haskell mode, slime-repl <-> lisp mode, etc.

The code is just in my private elisp directory:

http://github.com/jrockway/elisp/blob/97761b8055f617e576e89f97dbb6c98e3844d24f/_local/term-extras.el

But I would be glad to split it out if this is something other people
consider useful.  I certainly like it.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway