Hi there! Thank you for the quick reply. On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:55:47 +0200, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > There seems to be two problems here. > > 1) Your dovecot is apparently segfaulting because of something Gnus is > doing. Does it stop doing that if you `M-g' the > "lists.Debian.pkg.CL-Debian" group? I tried with four other folders and it seems that the second time Dovecot does not segfault, even in the fourth case where I had to unfreeze Gnus with `C-g' before hitting `M-g'. > I have a suspicion that dovecot's QRESYNC support is fragile, but I'm > not sure what nnimap can do about that except blacklist Dovecot from > using QRESYNC. Which kinda sucks. I did not search it before because I was ignorant about what to search, thank you for the hint, I guess this is: I have already backported the patch to the Debian stable package (dovecot-imapd_1:1.2.15-7), so I will test it in the following days. FYI, the only other QRESYNC problem I found seems to be fixed in Debian squeeze as well, thus it should not be the right one, but still: Thx, bye, Gismo / Luca