Leo Liu writes: > On 2014-04-10 08:47 +0800, Daimrod wrote: >> Hmm, does the new process use the same buffer or does it create a new >> one? >> >> I'm trying to find a way to identify which RCIRC process is replaced. >> Simply checking which connection is dead is probably not enough in case >> more than one conections dropped at the same time. > > When users kick off /reconnect it will find the connection info in the > server buffer and fire off rcirc-connect which will reuse the buffer if > I am not mistaken. Ok, then it's doable. Best, -- Daimrod/Greg