Tino Calancha writes: > Hi, > > lisp/emacs-lisp/seq.el > lack of autoload cookies. > > I see in the master branch that some files are starting > to use funtions from this library. seq.el being a library with very few private functions, pretty much all functions would have to be autoloaded then. > We should: > I) Add autoload cookies for the most useful functions > defined in seq.el (as it was done in cl-seq). > II) Or add (require 'seq) in those files using such functions. Where did you see usages of seq.el without a `require'? Nico