Vincent Belaïche writes: > Well, I must admit that I am a naughty boy that has not filed any bug > before making this fix. I of course did some basic tests before > comitting and it was OK. Hi Vincent, The purpose of a release candidate is to provide a tarball as close as possible to the final release for testing, so once the first RC is out, only critical bug fixes should be pushed to the release branch. If a particular bug is blocking the release, then it's of course ok to commit a fix for it on emacs-25, but since it's not the case here, I think that commits 8a38e94 and 3c97b0f should have been pushed to master instead. > IMHO taking this bug fix is not risky and that would make the local > printer feature more complete. I understand that, but who knows, even if your commit looks safe it might still introduce issues that you haven't seen yet :-) Cheers, Nico