Alex Branham writes: > I'm sorry, haven't had my morning coffee yet. I can reproduce this, but there > was an error in my initial email. From emacs -Q > > (setq shell-command-dont-erase-buffer 'beg-last-out > async-shell-command-display-buffer nil) > > then do an async shell command, delete the window that shows the output, then > call another async shell command. The window is never re-shown. Thanks, I'm able to reproduce this on both emacs-26 and master branches and believe the attached patch fixes the issue. -- Basil