Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" >> Cc: Eli Zaretskii , 34506@debbugs.gnu.org >> Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 02:40:26 +0000 >> >> > If buttons and widgets are wholly incompatible and separate then button-at >> > should return nil when on a widget even if both buttons and widgets use the same >> > underlying mechanism. >> >> How's the following? > > LGTM, but can we please have a simple test for this, so that this > never again regresses? Of course. I've pushed the attached patch to master, and am thus closing this bug report. Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks, -- Basil