In article <83bm0zaeui.fsf@gnu.org>, Eli Zaretskii writes: > > From: Jean-Christophe Helary > > Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 18:02:38 +0900 > > > > I tried to print a simple C buffer with some Japanese characters in commentsand the default printout was in b/w, but all the Japanese characters were printed out nicely. > > > > Then, I tried the ps-print-buffer-with-faces command and the syntax highlighting worked fine but all the Japanese characters were replaced by ???. > > > > Then, after reading the documentation a bit, I tried to > > (setq ps−multibyte−buffer ’non−latin−printer) > > > > but now the Japanese characters are totally mojibaked: > > // $*$_$/$8$NFbMF0lMw I can't reproduce that problem. The attached are the sample text file and the PS file produced by C-u M-x ps-print-buffer with ps-multibyte-buffer being set to non-latin-printer in my environment (emacs vesion is 27.0.50). Please send me the PS file generated from the attached temp.txt in your environment. --- K. Handa handa@gnu.org