Daniel Martín via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" writes: >> Really? I'm on Emacs 29, and in DocView Mode I get the following error: >> imenu unavailable: "This buffer cannot use >> ‘imenu-default-create-index-function’". >> > > Do you have mupdf/mutool installed? It is a prerequisite for the PDF > outline feature to work. If you have that CLI installed, then please > report it as a separate bug so we can investigate it. I have that install now. But still no imenu. Isearch in doc-view.el finds no match. When was the feature added? Within last two months? -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social, and on Codeberg (user "akib"). This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5