Eli Zaretskii writes: > Thanks, but I'm not sure @U{HEX} will always work in the printed > output. Did you try to say "make calc.pdf" in doc/emisc/? If not, > can you try that? No, I hadn’t, and no, it doesn’t work. > If you see errors about @U when generating PDF format, we will need to > make use of @U conditional by using @ifnottex, and in @iftex case omit > the @U{HEX} parts. I certainly can do that, but it is super disappointing. Apparently it supports some unicode characters but not all of them. Do you know if it is hard to make it support new ones? db48x