Disregard all of the above, I have re-installed the most recent Emacs, and now everything works, both gnutls and libxml2. On the other hand, may I ask the builds for termux-16 be restored? The "new" termux 0.119 has reinstated support for Android 5 and 6, and I would greatly enjoy having access to termux from Emacs. (I guess, I can re-pack it manually though.) Or, maybe there is some other way of supporting zip/unzip on stupid Android systems, which only have a busybox of unzip, but no zip at all. Po Lu writes: > Lockywolf > writes: > -- Your sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf) (Laptop)