Charles Choi writes: [...] > https://github.com/kickingvegas/casual-lib/ My first impression that the project seems a tad over-engineered for what is basically just a single file, but that's your prerogative. One point in "developer.org", you write - Menus must not exceed 80 characters in length. - Rationale: Casual Lib follows suit with current Elisp format to conform to the line width of an ADM-3A terminal. but I don't know where you got that information from? https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EightyColumnRule e.g. says this goes back to punch cards (which is the story I had in my head). Regarding casual-lib.el: Do you actually need Emacs 29? Package lint seems to be fine with lowering the version to Emacs 25. Other than that, here are a few comments and suggestions: