all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Calc with Emacs: Too few elements on stack...
@ 2005-09-01 15:06 luca.spinacci
From: luca.spinacci @ 2005-09-01 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've installed Calc by Dave Gillespie version 2.02f on my GNU Emacs 21.3.1
I launch Calc using M-# c but I can't insert any operand on the stack: so
any calculation give sthe error
"Too few elements on the stack"

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Luca.

* Re: Calc with Emacs: Too few elements on stack...
       [not found] <mailman.5710.1125590001.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-09-01 23:01 ` Jay Belanger
From: Jay Belanger @ 2005-09-01 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: belanger

luca.spinacci@selex-comms.com writes:

> I've installed Calc by Dave Gillespie version 2.02f on my GNU Emacs 21.3.1
> I launch Calc using M-# c but I can't insert any operand on the stack: so
> any calculation give sthe error
> "Too few elements on the stack"

Just to be clear: if you start Calc and type the number 2 followed by
a return, you get the error message?

Jay