all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* UTF-8 character encoding in SVN log messages
@ 2009-12-10 13:24 Thomas Arildsen
       [not found] ` <mailman.12715.1260482580.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Thomas Arildsen @ 2009-12-10 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have set my Subversion up to open log messages for editing in emacs
using emacsclient. It works fine, but I get errors when I just save the
buffer CTRL-X S and quit it. It works fine, if I use CTRL-X RET F to
specify the buffer's character endcoding to utf-8 before saving and
quitting.
Can I in some way configure Emacs/Subversion to open the log message
buffer to be saved with utf-8 encoding by default? For example by a
command line parameter to emacsclient?

Thomas Arildsen

--
Al email til afsenderadressen går tabt.
Min rigtige adresse er hos arildsen dot org til brugeren thomas.