all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Any good way to build a blog based on Emacs
       [not found] <848w6oesz1.fsf@ymail.invalid>
@ 2010-06-09 13:31 ` John Bokma
From: John Bokma @ 2010-06-09 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.invalid> writes:

> I know I can build a blog in Emacs using org mode or Muse.
>
> But I am still a little confused that there should be a better way.
>
> So what's you way in writing blogs in Emacs?

XML, which is processed by a Perl script (converted into HTML 4.01 strict,
first URL in sig) or just a text file with my own mark-up, processed by
a Perl script (converted into HTML 4.01 strict, second URL in sig).

nxml mode saves the day, of course, but I am looking into building my
own editor with Emacs key bindings.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-09 13:31 UTC | newest]