() "WJ" () Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:03:48 +0000 (UTC) Rewarding the mindless and penalizing the thoughtful is a monstrous thing to do. Well then apologies in advance for being monstrous: i thought i thought i knew i knew, i knew i knew i thought i thought right from wrong, false from true, what is to be, what could be not. then M-x zone and now grows a doubt: where is the monster, w/in or w/out? "C is is for cookie and cookie is for me!" -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil