On 2015-12-26, at 22:34, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Jens Lechtenboerger writes: > >> 4. Send an encrypted e-mail to yourself, with one To address and one >> Bcc address. Read the mail received under the To address, where >> you should not be able to identify the Bcc recipient. >> Note that buffer *epg-debug* mentions that the message was >> encrypted to two keys (including both key IDs and e-mail >> addresses). The Bcc recipient is clearly visible. > > [...] > >> On 2014-09-21 I posted some suggestions to the ding mailing list >> concerning my package DefaultEncrypt, which contains a workaround. > > Would it be possible for you to create a patch for this against the > version of Message in 25.1? A patch is attached. The new function mml-secure-bcc-is-safe does nothing on its own but can be added to message-send-hook or called from message-send and friends. Concerning documentation: I’m currently involved in a refactoring effort for encryption related functionality, which takes place in the Gnus git under branch mml-refactoring. There, Message documentation is already extended with a section “Bcc Warning” which could be extended. (Also, gnus-subsetp, which is part of this patch, is already present in the branch mml-refactoring.) Best wishes Jens