Yuri Khan writes: > are some monospaced fonts that I’ve got installed on my machine and > that have ligatures “fi” and “fl”. And yes, Cousine is currently my > programming font of choice. And no, I wouldn’t like it to use the fi > ligature, because it’s drawn with a one cell advance, i.e. it will > both break alignment and disrupt reading pace. Do other programs make these into ligatures when you use these fonts? I tried: hb-view /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf "afib" -o /tmp/deja.png