Eli Zaretskii writes: >> Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 08:22:45 +0100 >> From: Theodor Thornhill >> CC: 59662@debbugs.gnu.org, casouri@gmail.org >> >> >SGTM, but I'd begin by doing this only in c-ts-mode.el (and maybe also in >> >csharp-ts-mode). After all, until now this functionality and the "C-c C-q" >> >binding was only in CC Mode. (My original question about this was due to >> >lack of enthusiasm to add the "C Indent" node of the Emacs manual text that >> >explains this feature is only available in CC Mode, not in the tree-sitter >> >based C/C++ modes.) >> >> So you'd like the change in lisp.el, but bound only in the modes you mention, or have something similar to the original patch in treesit, but still bound only to the same modes? > > Why in lisp.el? we are talking about a feature of C-like languages. The > current binding of "C-c C-q" is in cc-cmds.el, so what I had in mind is to > have its counterpart in c-ts-mode.el. Something like this? Theo