Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Theodor Thornhill >> Cc: 60623@debbugs.gnu.org, casouri@gmail.com, eliz@gnu.org, >> monnier@iro.umontreal.ca,Juri Linkov >> Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 14:29:08 +0100 >> >> @Eli, what doc changes do you see as needed here? > > More or less. They need some polishing, like a few words about what > does "sentence" mean in the tree-sitter context. But we can make > these changes after this is in the repository. > > Thanks. Ok, so in other words, this patch is good to go? I omitted the additions to java-ts-mode and c-ts-mode. I can make a separate commit to add some values that makes sense for multiple modes after? Will the changes to the manual lie in "26.2 Sentences"? in the Emacs manual? Theo