Ihor Radchenko writes: > Joseph Turner writes: > >>> I think, text/org may be added as well (without removing of >>> text/x-org). >> >> Shall we consider this this after we find a way for these low-preference >> mappings to be useful? > > If you mean "negotiate... to override "applicaion/vnd.lotus-organizer" > with "text/org"", I have no objections. > >>> Perhaps a worg page may be created to clarify current state of media >>> type for org files. The question is what is the appropriate directory. >> >> I agree that it would be good to track this information in one place so >> we don't repeat ourselves ;) > > We can put such a page alongside /org-syntax.org, maybe even linked from > there. Feel free to create such a page. Would the following patch be appropriate? Thanks! Joseph