all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* state of ecb activated or deactivated
@ 2004-02-16 10:23 Fabian Braennstroem
From: Fabian Braennstroem @ 2004-02-16 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I'm using ecb, which gets activated automatically when I start Emacs.
It gets deactivated (on purpose) when I start Gnus.
Now, I want to define a key-binding which activates or deactivates ecb
depending on the current state of ecb, but I don't know the variable for
that. So does anybody know it or can tell me where I can find it?

Greetings!
--
Fabian Braennstroem
Duesseldorf/Berlin