all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Customize Group w3m - W3m Weather Default Area
@ 2008-07-04  8:53 Csányi Pál
From: Csányi Pál @ 2008-07-04  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello!

I wish to customize in Emacs 22 the Weather Default Area, but there
the Values is all in Japanese.

Here at the 'Default region to check weather.' there isn't the option
to Insert a new Region.

I wish to add a region near by me. Is this possyble?

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi

* Re: Customize Group w3m - W3m Weather Default Area
@ 2009-10-20 20:18 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2009-10-20 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

csanyipal@gmail.com (Csányi Pál) writes:

> Hello!
>
> I wish to customize in Emacs 22 the Weather Default Area, but there
> the Values is all in Japanese.
>
> Here at the 'Default region to check weather.' there isn't the option
> to Insert a new Region.
>
> I wish to add a region near by me. Is this possyble?

Did you ever get a respnse to this?  I'd like to do that as well....

Dave