Hello, I wrote a function which look up a word under point using http://megaslownik.pl/slownik/angielsko_polski/137151,kludge website. What the function does is to retrieve the html source and then some text processing which removes redundant stuff. I'm just wondering what is wrong with `url-insert-file-contents' function, because using this function I get some encoding problems which can be seen at the upper part of the screenshot. While using w3m-retrieve is ok! To see the difference just comment or uncomment 9th and 10th line of the function below. Is it a bug in `url-insert-file-contents'?