On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 23:46:44 -0500, Chong Yidong wrote: > Stefan and I plan to begin the Emacs 23.2 pretest in the beginning of > December. Accordingly, we will be imposing a freeze on new features > (i.e., anything that is not a bugfix) within the next few weeks. The > target for Emacs 23.2 is March next year; as usual, the actual release > will depend on how pretesting goes. > > If you are planning to make any significant changes to the tree, please > let us know ASAP (i.e. now), so that we can plan/comment accordingly. Are documentation changes ok during the final release stages? I think my copyright assignment papers may be ok by then, so I keep typing a smallish section for `IBuffer' to attach to our current "Buffer Convenience" node of doc/emacs/buffers.texi.