On Fri, Sep 30 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote: > I'll be glad to help, although I don't think I'll have in the near > future time to do the various builds myself. I'm using emacs development > branch through the unofficial "emacs-snapshot" Debian packages > maintained by Julien Danjou (Cc:-ed). > > Julien: is there an archive of past emacs-snapshot packages? If so, I'll > be happy to go through them, as a first approximation of bisection. Nop, but I've the versions from 1:20110917-1 on my computer if needed. But I've nothing before. If you want to do a git bisect with a build yourself, it really should not be harder than cloning the repo from Alioth and calling debuild. http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/acid/emacs-snapshot.git;a=summary -- Julien Danjou