() Xue Fuqiao () Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:13:33 +0800 > How about removing motivation and adding in its place text that > [describes branch points] Looks good. Would you like to send a patch here (or install it yourself if you think it's appropriate)? I'm not confident in my phrasing. No, thanks. I would prefer you to take heart and push through the change (to) yourself, so that you control the iteration and tempo. That is how to gain phrased wor[dk]s by doing phrased reflection. :-D -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502