all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* google groups inside emacs?
  To: help-gnu-emacs

How can I go to the google groups inside emacs?

* Re: google groups inside emacs?
@ 2014-02-13 19:30 ` Dan Espen
From: Dan Espen @ 2014-02-13 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> How can I go to the google groups inside emacs?

Not the answer you are looking for, but get a free Usenet
account then use GNUS.

--
Dan Espen

* Re: google groups inside emacs?
@ 2014-02-13 21:33   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2014-02-13 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:30:00 -0500 Dan Espen <despen@verizon.net> wrote:

>> How can I go to the google groups inside emacs?

DE> Not the answer you are looking for, but get a free Usenet
DE> account then use GNUS.

With Gmane in particular (accessible through Gnus or any NNTP reader).

Ted