all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* set key for mode?
@ 2014-03-24 14:15 kleinerdrache
From: kleinerdrache @ 2014-03-24 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi there,

What is the mode-local alternative to global-set-key?  I'd like to make
a now undefined C-cd for org-mode but only for org-mode not global.
Can i do that?

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: set key for mode?
@ 2014-03-24 14:50 ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-03-24 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

,--------------------------------------------
`--------------------------------------------

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: set key for mode?
@ 2014-03-24 14:56   ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2014-03-24 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Thorsten Jolitz writes:

> kleinerdrache@gmx.at writes:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> What is the mode-local alternative to global-set-key?  I'd like to make
>> a now undefined C-cd for org-mode but only for org-mode not global.
>> Can i do that?

> | (org-defkey org-mode-map "\C-cd" 'my-defun)

Thanks very much!

Martin