all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* getting default behaviour back?
@ 2014-09-08 13:54 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-09-08 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Somehow gnus is opening a new window to the right of its group window to
read emails, but its not what I want. How can I stop this please and
just have it opening with the group pane above the message pane? IOW,
getting its default behaviour back again.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.93.1

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: getting default behaviour back?
       [not found] <mailman.8460.1410184483.1147.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2014-09-08 22:17 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2014-09-08 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

> Somehow gnus is opening a new window to the right of
> its group window to read emails, but its not what I
> want. How can I stop this please and just have it
> opening with the group pane above the message pane?
> IOW, getting its default behaviour back again.

If you configured that, remove the configuration to get
the default behavior back, of course.

Check out the .emacs and .gnus files. (And all files
that are loaded from those files as well.)

--
underground experts united

* Re: getting default behaviour back?
@ 2014-09-10  7:21 ` Sharon Kimble