Ulf Jasper writes: > Ulf Jasper writes: > >> Sylvain Chouleur writes: >> >>> This patch is here to support vcalendar events which timezone doesn't >>> have daylight saving time. >> >> I'll have a look at the patch. Thanks. > > Your patch broke the automatic test! But that was due to an error in > the test. ;) After a minor tweak it is working now. Thanks for the patch! > > Could you please provide an anonymized sample so that I can add another "real > world test case"? Hi, An example of timezone reproducing the issue is +03:30 Asia/Tehran I created a sample with http://apps.marudot.com/ical/