Hi all, Here is a new version of the systemd integration patches. This time I've remembered to include the documentation updates. Speaking of which, I'm not sure whether I should include the below unit samples as a guide for people that are wanting to a use socket-activated Emacs server; I'm not sure whether it is appropriate or where they should go. emacs.socket ============ [Socket] ListenStream=/home/foobar/test.socket [Install] WantedBy=sockets.target emacs.service ============= [Service] Type=forking ExecStart=/path/to/emacs --daemon Feedback & comments welcome! Changes since v1 ================ * Call sd_listen_fds with a paramter of 1 to remove the state that systemd sets up. * Check the socket's validity when passed from systemd. * Remove lisp functions to simplify the API. * Change the name of the paramter passed to make_network_process to ':usepassedsocket' to keep things more generic. Changes since v2 ================ * Add documentation and NEWS section. * Rename :usepassedsockets to :use-systemd-socket. Thanks, -- Matt