Angus Comber writes: > I am in a large file of text and my cursor is at the start of the text > I want. I want to delete all the text before the cursor. I know I can > set the mark using C-sp but how do I then select to the beginning of > the file? > > What is the best way to basically delete all text before the cursor in > the buffer? In Evil mode this one way to do it: `d 0 k d gg` ;) If you the text you want is at the start of a line you can skip the initial `d 0`. /M -- Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39 email: magnus@therning.org jabber: magnus@therning.org twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, “I know, I’ll use MySQL.” Now their problem is a single point of failure.