On Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017 at 12:23, Emanuel Berg wrote: [...] > The "all in an Emacs buffer" is appealing but > the Achille's Heel is that an Emacs buffer, > compared to a PDF document or HTML website, is > a cup from which only a select few dare > drink... I am indeed selective with whom I share my cup... but, in any case, the point is that not only can I share the org file with somebody I am collaborating with, I can also export to PDF and HTML from the same document. Two birds, one stone! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.3