tags 28607 + patch unarchive 28048 notfixed 28048 26.1 forcemerge 28607 28048 quit Mark Oteiza writes: > On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Glenn Morris wrote: >> >> What do you actually want to happen with this report? >> The feature is working as designed. >> Do you eg want an option to turn it off? >> (The existing help-enable-auto-load could perhaps be extended for this.) > > At minimum an option to disable it, which is what I'm already doing as > a workaround. Right, here's patch for that. I made a new option instead of extending help-enable-auto-load because otherwise I would have to think about how to dis/enable them each individually, which is annoying to encode in a single option.