all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Tags user interface?
@ 2020-04-04 12:27 Skip Montanaro
From: Skip Montanaro @ 2020-04-04 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help GNU Emacs

It's been a long time since I used tags much, but I find myself needing it
now while exploring a large code base (Python source). It seems no tags
commands are bound to key sequences any longer. Am I missing something? Is
there a better way to jump to the definition of a C object (using the term
loosely)?

Thanks,

Skip Montanaro