Tassilo Horn writes: >> mouse-scroll-subr: Wrong type argument: window-live-p, # [30 >> times] >> >> Not sure if it's a bug in the child frame API or in the way you use >> it; I'm not familiar enough with the child frame API. > > Neither am I. I stole most of the child-frame code from vertico Gosh, I've written vertico over and over. Of course, it's *corfu*! But both are very good packages from the same author, so credits to Daniel Mendler. > which adds some more hacks to redirect accidental focus from the child > frame back to the parent. Seems like those are needed. New version attached which should make it impossible to somehow focus the child frame. Bye, Tassilo