Hello, I would like to add a package that I have developed named zuul.el, https://git.sr.ht/~niklaseklund/zuul.el, to ELPA. The package allows users to access build logs from the Zuul, https://zuul-ci.org/, CI system. Users uses the completion interface of Emacs to select a specific build and a buffer is then opened with the build log. The package utilizes Emacs compilation mode to navigate between errors in the logs. It also lets the user configure where projects can be found on the local machine so that navigating to the source code of an error works, even though the absolute path might not be found on the local host. /Niklas Eklund