Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Michael Heerdegen writes: > >> Helmut Eller writes: >> >>> >> In version 1.0 of peg.el, there is a PEX to match the syntax class of >>> >> the character at point. I expected it to advance the point after >>> >> recognizing the correct class, but it seems that it does not. >> >>> Yes, looks like an oversight. >>> [...] >>> I may be the original author (long ago), but the current maintainer is >>> Sefan Monnier. >> >> Ok, thanks for confirming, Helmut. Then I CC Stefan. > > I'm finally getting around to adding this package to core, so I'll > stick myself in the Cc. I guess the fix would look like the attached?