Hi, I'd like to be able to update the menu font (for the no toolkit build) at runtime. For this, my idea was to pass the font (from say the menu face) to the XMenuCreate call in x_menu_show. I thought that the font's XLFD string would be a good candidate to pass this information since it should be understood by XLoadQueryFont. But unfortunately, the XLFD returned by font_unparse_xlfd are not. For instance, XLoadQueryFont can understand "-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-22-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" but not "-misc-fixed-regular-r-normal-*-22-*-*-*-*-*-*-*". Do you think I need a function to « normalize » the XLFD returned by font_unparse_xlfd? Or maybe I'm missing something? FTR, here is a patch of what I have started: