all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs ssh
@ 2006-07-25 23:54 Jurgen Sidgman
From: Jurgen Sidgman @ 2006-07-25 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a server using ssh within emacs. It was all working
just fine until I upgraded my linux and reinstalled the software. I have
installed tramp and ssh so it should work out of the box but it does not.
Every time I try to log on to the server I get the message:

Args out of range: 0, 0

If anyone knows how to fix this, i would certainly appreciate any help.
Thanks!

* emacs ssh
@ 2006-07-25 23:57 Jurgen Sidgman
From: Jurgen Sidgman @ 2006-07-25 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am sorry. I just solved the problem. It was a stupid mistake of mine.
--
---------------
Jürgen Sidgman

* Re: emacs ssh
@ 2006-07-26  5:06 ` Pierre Lorenzon
From: Pierre Lorenzon @ 2006-07-26  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Hi

Which version of tramp do you use ? I tried to use
2.1.5 and if I can remember I had a similar problem.
I simply went back to 2.1.4 and it was all right. Is
there a bug in the 2.1.5 ? I don't know.

Bests

Pierre

* Re: emacs ssh
       [not found] <mailman.4474.1153893185.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2006-07-26  6:16 ` Hadron Quark
From: Hadron Quark @ 2006-07-26  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jurgen Sidgman <sidgmanj1@unlnotes.unl.edu> writes:

> I am sorry. I just solved the problem. It was a stupid mistake of mine.

For the sake of google, how?