Glenn Morris writes: > Reiner Steib wrote: > >> How about adding PDF versions now for 22.2+ and the trunk now and >> decide about removing PS before releasing Emacs 23.1 (adding a note in >> the Makefile or FOR-RELEASE? > > Personally I think that's a waste of time and disk space. It seems that I'm the only one here willing to keep the PS files :-) Well, I had a longish discussion with some of my geek friends, and they all agreed that PS should be removed, the sooner the better. Thus, well, so be it. The patch is somewhat longer, but it's the cost to pay to have a shiny PDF-compliant distribution, I think.