all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* wow - org publish html tutorial
@ 2010-06-29  9:16 Adam
From: Adam @ 2010-06-29  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

All I can say is WOW  !   What a nice job.
Org-mode publish to html.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/

It doesn't say who wrote it, but its written very clearly
and worked first time.

Am running Gnu Emacs on WinXP, so there's a message
that it can't find the "touch" program.

The HTML output is fine.   Thanks to all you Org people !!.

* Re: wow - org publish html tutorial
@ 2010-06-29 12:11 ` Giorgos Keramidas
From: Giorgos Keramidas @ 2010-06-29 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:16:20 +1200, Adam <nospam@example.com> wrote:
> All I can say is WOW  !   What a nice job.
> Org-mode publish to html.
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/
>
> It doesn't say who wrote it, but its written very clearly
> and worked first time.

Excellent tutorial for HTML output from org-mode input :-)

Thanks!

* Re: wow - org publish html tutorial
@ 2010-12-10  2:20 ` Byung-Hee HWANG
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2010-12-10  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)