I'm having a problem with gnus when I'm getting rss feeds in that while gnus is querying the site, everything in emacs pauses and is unusable. Is it possible for there to be a timeout of say 20 seconds, and then it moves on to the next site? ATM, I have 42 feeds which are showing "*:" as one feed didn't respond, for whatever reason, and it has caused all of them to show that they couldn't read their feed. Thanks Sharon -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.3