all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Suppress (pop kill-ring) from *Messages*
@ 2015-11-01 19:53 Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2015-11-01 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs

I often prefer to have an item popped off of the kill ring
programmatically/automatically.

If I invoke (pop kill-ring) from some elisp code, the top item shows in in *Messages*

If I invoke browse-kill-ring and delete the top item, it is done
silently.

How can I suppress the recording of the item in messages?

--
Tim