Bastien Guerry writes: > great job, this looks really neat! Thanks Bastien! > Aesthetically (so you can safely ignore this): it feels like the page > mixes two distinct color schemes, one yellow-purple, another red-gray. > IIRC, the second one comes from early versions of your page, the first > one is more recent. I'm not sure the two mixes 100% fine for my eyes, > especially purple-red. Maybe the bottom should simply be "purplish"? I understand what you mean. This section will evolve anyway, but I will try to change the color. > Anyway, just a minor quirk, the overall impression is that "Emacs is > the future". :) I'm glad you see it this way, that's really what I've been trying to achieve :) Nico