Hi I usually use the following font (custom-set-faces '(default ((t (:family "DejaVu Sans Mono" :foundry "unknown" :slant normal :weight normal :height 143 :width normal)))))) Which gives also nice results for Hebrew. However when I want to use the bold face version, either in org mode as in *שלום* Or in latex via \textbf{שלום } then the fold face is displayed very ugly, while the etl font behaves as expected, I attach 2 sceenshot. How can I can change the behavior of the bold face? Because via customize I don't see the hebrew fonts. Uwe Brauer